Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Ecu Start up
(01-18-2017, 07:49 PM)seank Wrote: My vote would be for ubuntu, this is coming from a deb user.

Unfortunately the Debian/Ubuntu installers are not currently up to date, so it is required to build it from source.

Glad you got things working LAV1000, and thanks for posting issues on Github! That's probably the quickest way to get me to actually look at and fix things.

@mattsabun I replied to your email, the logs you sent me show you are using an older version of EMStudio, which is likely leading to at least some of your issues. If you are also having the issue of gauges not showing up... my only guess would also point to OpenGL acceleration being missing from your computer as well, since that was what was wrong with LAV1000's. (Where are you all getting these computers without graphical acceleration?)

I'm working on more error checking and notification in EMSTune to let people know when such a thing happens.
(Where are you all getting these computers without graphical acceleration?)

I think most of us are spannerguys/motorheads and used to real tools and not that realy interested in computers.
But we do know we need one to  program a freeware ecu and make a nice automotive projekt. Big Grin
sorry for late reply. actually i forgot my password and can't login via pc. bit busy this month, and i will install this graphic to my laptop. 

i am using hp mini 210 and have tried with hp graphic driver and it seems not working.
(02-16-2017, 12:47 AM)mattsabun Wrote: sorry for late reply. actually i forgot my password and can't login via pc. bit busy this month, and i will install this graphic to my laptop. 

i am using hp mini 210 and have tried with hp graphic driver and it seems not working.

Are you sure you need the same driver ?
You could have a different grafical chip.
hmm.. i am not sure. maybe i leave it to my friend to figure it out.